- Clean intake plenum, Clean fuel injectors, Check fuel pump pressure. Recommend a full tank of fuel for best results. It's not uncommon for there to be a white smoke with exhaust for next tank of fuel as there is cleaner in the fuel tank also. Some times the CEL comes on with service. If that occurs stop by at your convenience, a Tech can clear code & reset light.
- Performed BG TRANSMISSION FLUID SERVICE. Service – Dissolves and suspends deposits – Rids all old fluid and suspended debris – Installs new automatic transmission fluid – Fortifies new fluid with seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers
- INSTALL COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE KIT, DRAIN AND FLUSH COOLING SYSTEM, ADD 16 QUARTS DEX COOL, CHECK THERMOSTAT AND ELECTRIC COOLING FAN OPERATION
- BG Power Steering Fluid Service with Quick Clean for Power Steering -Replaces degraded power steering fluid -Dissolves power steering deposits -Softens and conditions brittle seals -Removes accumulated contaminants Benefits: -Eliminated steering squeal -Corrected jerky or hard steering -Long component life
- PERFORMED FULL SYSTEM BRAKE FLUID SERVICE. BLEED BRAKE SYSTEM. Features: -Prevents corrosion in master cylinder -Cleans varnish from the brake system -Removes air from the brake lines -Replaces worn brake fluid with DOT 3 or DOT 4 Brake Fluid Benefits: -More responsive brakes -Increased vehicle safety -Smoother stopping -Quieter brakes
- PERFORMED DIFF FLUID SERVICE ON FRONT & REAR DIFFERENTIALS. REMOVE & REPLACE OLD WORN-OUT LUBRICANT FROM DIFFERENTIALS, TRANSAXLES. THIS WILL HELP WITH GUIETER OPERATION & EXTENDED COMPONENT-LIFE. THIS WILL REDUCE THE CHANCE OF MAJOR REPAIR COST DUE TO WORN GEARS.
- REPLACES WORN-OUT LUBRICANT, CLEANS BEARINGS & GEARS, REMOVES ACCUMULATED CONTAMINANTS. HELPS TO QUIET OPERATION & SMOOTH SHIFTING.
- REPLACED SPARK PLUGS & COIL BOOTS. RECOMMEND CLEANING K&N AIR FILTER WITH NEXT OIL & FILTER SERVICE.
- TECH REPLACED WIPER BLADES.
DALLES J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/6/2021