- CHECK FOR CODES WITH SCAN TOOL, PERFORM VEHICLE INSPECTION, TEST DRIVE TO VERIFY CONCERN, DIAGNOSE CODES AS NEEDED. NOT TO EXCEED 1 HR. HAD CYLINDER #8 MISFIRE. THE SPARK PLUG IS BROKE. RECOMMEND A TUNE-UP PLUGS, F.S.S., COIL BOOTS, SERP BELT, PULLEYS and TENSIONER PULLEY.
- Clean intake plenum, Clean fuel injectors, Check fuel pump pressure. Recommend a full tank of fuel for best results. It's not uncommon for there to be a white smoke with exhaust for next tank of fuel as there is cleaner in the fuel tank also. Some times the CEL comes on with service. If that occurs stop by at your convenience, a Tech can clear code and reset light.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove and Replace – F150,V8
- 3 PLUGS BROKE. TECH REMOVED and REPLACED.
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove and Replace – F150,V8
- DRIVE BELT IDLER PULLEY – Remove and Replace – F150 One
- DRIVE BELT IDLER PULLEY – Remove and Replace – F150 Each Additional
RUBEN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2018